Provide critical support to the existing development team by assisting with day-to-day responsibilities. This is a great opportunity to develop your career in a progressive organisation.
Sustainability House is a national company that provides industry leading consulting and assessment services to the commercial and residential building industry. Spread across many sectors, their extensive client listings are of the highest order. Sustainability house is focused on delivering quality end-to-end solutions around the most effective, energy efficient design solutions available to the industry.
As a Software Developer, you will be responsible for providing critical development support in an organisation focused on designing and developing various systems and procedures that integrate with multiple applications and tools to deliver quality, state of the art software. Reporting into the senior software developer, this role will provide you with an excellent opportunity to utilise your skills and knowledge in the Front-End space.
- Provide technical support to existing senior software developer in assisting with the development of software solutions that meets the business requirements
- Engage with Stakeholders to obtain both functional and technical requirements and develop technical specifications
- Work with and support the senior software developer in all facets of their role
- Identify the best solution with the leading latest technologies
- Allow you to grow, develop and succeed in a technology based business that is progressive.
- Utilise your understanding and knowledge and with various project management principles in an AGILE/SCRUM software development environment
- Have an understanding of writing and integrating various types of Web Services
- Understand and support Senior Software developer with daily tasks
- Display passion, motivation and an outstanding attitude to develop your career in company that is looking to support your personal and professional development
- Display enthusiasm for collaborating with colleagues to build technical solutions to difficult problems
- Having an outstanding level of customer service
- An aptitude for complex analysis and problem solving
- A real passion for cloud oriented applications as demonstrated by previous experience at work, school projects or internships.
- Recognised qualification in software engineering or computer science.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com