Value add position working across multiple business units to achieve increased efficiencies. As a key member of the Finance team, you will be responsible for providing strategic and operational partnership to the Manufacturing heads. Based in regional Victoria, working in a dynamic and fast paced environment, this Management Accountant role is a vital position within the organisation and would suit a finance professional with prior costing experience working for a large and complex manufacturing organisation.
- Working across business units to provide and develop the Company’s Strategic Plan
- Produce monthly reporting packs including budgeting, forecasts, variance analysis and KPI’s
- Provide new Product/Process costing and analysis
- Develop, improve and maintain the cost accounting models
- Review project performances, providing analysis on results
- Process improvements and report automation
- Adhoc reporting & analysis where required
- CA/CPA Qualified or equivalent with 2-5 years relative experience
- Previous experience in a Product Costing/Manufacturing environment essential
- Understanding of ABC/standard costing processes a distinct advantage
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail
- Experience in analysing data in excel
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
An interesting and challenging Management Accountant position on a full time permanent capacity, offering great exposure within a successful, well known and reputable organisation during a period of substantial growth.
About the company:
Our client has been producing high quality dairy products for over 125 years, making it the oldest dairy processor in Australia today. They have been listed on the Australian Stock Exchange since 2004 and is one of the largest employers in south-west Victoria, employing over 700 people across sites in Allansford, Mount Gambier and Port Melbourne. They offer a family oriented workplace, which strives for efficiency, ownership and a shared commitment to the business’ goals.
To apply please click apply or call Claire O’Neill on 03 8628 2142 for a confidential discussion.