A Sydney-based opportunity has arisen for a Head of Marketing to join the global Marketing team within a rewarding and varied environment. This organisation values their employees and offer opportunities and ample prospects to immerse yourself in the business.
The Head of Marketing APAC role would encompass end to end Marketing responsibilities for the APAC region. You will have an Inside Sales direct report and your goal will be to maximise revenue outcomes by optimising lead generation for the Sales team. Marketing, Strategic and Commercial acumen will therefore be essential as will the ability to ‘wear many hats’ and to ‘roll up your sleeves’ as and when required.
- The Head of Marketing is responsible for leading the APAC field marketing team
- Plan and execute marketing activities and strategies to drive demand and raise company awareness
- Provide leadership and guidance to the team on integrated marketing
- Partnership with global Marketing and Sales teams
- Developing and delivering inbound and outbound programs and campaigns within budget
- Increase company visibility and drive demand for business solutions
- Responsibility for the volume and value of new sales opportunities and pipeline coverage
- Direct responsibility for the APAC Marketing budget
- Oversee the management of the local website, PR, social media and event activities in support of the local business.
- Supporting other senior managers in the development of next year’s marketing plans
- Minimum of 8 years experience in senior marketing roles, mostly within field marketing
- University Degree in Business or Marketing is a bonus
- Experience with pipeline management and driving demand supported by marketing automation and CRM
- Strong planning, project management and operational skills
- Experience in B2B marketing and the IT industry is a bonus
- Business savvy modern marketer with excellent communication skills
You will be part of a growing, dynamic and forward-looking company. They pride themselves on their team orientated and collaborative culture. Our client offers competitive compensation aligned with your competencies and performance, a supportive team and an opportunity to build your career in an international environment that empowers you to succeed.