Based in Adelaide, the role of Customer Service Representative is to provide service and support to internal and external customers and ensure that delivery of the product is on time and meets the unique specifications and expectations of each client.
Our client is headquartered in Melbourne, Australia. With 39 manufacturing plants and 83 distribution sites across seven countries and approximately 5,500 team members, our clients supply packaging products and services to the grocery, fast moving consumer goods and industrial markets. They also produce many different products and each client brings with it a unique and challenging set of requirements.
- Act as a first point of contact for clients in the servicing of their expectations and needs
- Manage order process including the receipt and processing of orders, utilising over-run stock, rush orders, repeat orders and amendments
- Resolve issues that may arise during the order process including discrepancies and lead-time violations
- Identify opportunity for continuous improvement
- Prepare and manage order and non-conformance reports
- Assist in arranging deliveries, late-time slots
- Assist in approving rush-orders and order exceptions (within business rules)
- Liaise with cross functional internal teams for maintain up to date client data
- SAP systems experience is critical
- Must be highly organised with strong prioritisation skills
- Advanced communication skills (written and verbal)
- An ability to build strong customer relationships and resolve issues
- A high level of attention to detail, accuracy and quality
- Resilient, motivated and autonomous working style
To apply please click apply or call Tom Moore on 08 8216 3500 for a confidential discussion.